Monday, April 30, 2012

Building the duck home in the south pasture:)

Hello my darlin dears, wonderful meadow creatures that love the south pond & you hilarious Gnomes who want me to get a miniature donkey because they say Fred is just to big to ride,

Miss Lamb your lover of fishing farmer here,

A week ago or so, Farmer Lillard helped me build a lovely new home for the duckies :)



I spent my time using Buster as a lovely foot rest, reading a book & watched him build:)



...mostly because I hurt my arm by using a pick ax to long:) Don't worry about my ankle...just a bad blister... I had some wrapping left over from one of my dogs injuries, & it did just the trick to fix me up :)

Farmer Lillard did a great job building the lovely Duck Cottage next to the pond:)





Buster also liked watching:)





....& then the Donkeys, Fred & Doris, decided they wanted to see what he was up too:)





...As the evening set in, I had a lovely time looking out on the pond & pasture, with Buster at my side:)









I can't wait to move the Ducks to their new home:) The lovely event shall be tomorrow morn:) They can swim around now to their hearts content:)

......................................

I wish you all a lovely week. this is a very bus one for me, but expect some really wonderful posts very soon my loves:)

Did you know I love you?:)

I send a kiss to each of your foreheads :)

Ponds, Kisses & people whom have come to realize they are Wolves,

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb


No comments: