Thursday, April 19, 2012

Forget Me Never.... New Art:)

Hello my Darlin Dears, you hilarious meadow creatures who keep on trying to carry away my Strawberry pies & you lovely Gnomes who like covering my entire head in Wild Flowers:)

Miss Lamb your ragamuffin of a farmer here,

How about some new art loves?:)

"Forget Me Never"


"Forget Me Never PartII"


"Forget Me Never PartIII"



"Forget Me Never Part IV"


Which is your favorite Darlin Dears?:)

Fred & Doris were interested in my still life...


....& Harold Kept me Company:)




But really...I would like to know which is your favorite:)

Let me know:)

Did you know I love you?

I send a kiss to each of your foreheads my loves...

Blue Flowers, Milk Maids & laying in the grass with you,

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

1 comment:

Katherine Ross said...

Hmm... I think it's a toss up for me! I love the composition of the first one, but I also really love the trees peeking out of the background in the last one. Of course, they are all wonderful! :)