Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Little Vases My Loves:)

Hello my Darlin Dears, large meadow creatures that sleep in the hay barn & you fanciful Gnomes who are pulling at my dress trying to get me out into the pasture for a picnic with the sheep & Ducks,

Miss Lamb your meadow brained farmer here:)

I just wanted to share with yall a little D.I.Y. I did here at EBA:)

Lovely little hanging vases:)




You can use any vases, but i choose two cute little vases from Birdie in Norman:)





Simply use a bit of wire around the rim to make a hanging handle & tie them up anywhere you like with your favorite Antique Hankies:)




Ta da:)

I stuck my favorite flowers from the yard, Violets & Yellow Clover, in the vases:)

Hope yall have a fun time with this project:)

I sure as the day, do... love... you:)

Pasta, Olive Oil & Cheese,

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

No comments: