Monday, April 16, 2012

The Picnic Basket Thief:)

Hello my Darlin Dears, wonderful meadow creatures that sing while I plant seeds & those wonderful Gnomes who are helping me make strawberry Jam today:)

Miss lamb your Orchard loving farmer here:)

While out in the pasture a few days ago, I had a lovely time with my Fred:)


...& Doris of course:)


Fred also likes my boots:)



But.... that partivular day I packed a jar of Carrot & Mushroom soup for me & Farmer Lillard....

Fred loves Carrots...

...& thus, he turned into a basket thief:)







Then he became sad when I took it away....


...but then he was nothing but smiles when I surprised him with a bundle of carrots from the garden!!!:)

I had to capture his smile:)




I hope you all are having a lovely day:) I am about to go conquer the Garden...wish me luck:)

Strawberry Leaves, Flowers & rich soil,

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

No comments: