Wednesday, April 18, 2012

They love the farm, & I love them:)

Hello my Darlin Dears, wonderful meadow creatures that love the sunshine & you comical Gnomes who are sweetly talking to the chickens in order to get them to lay their eggs in their nests :)

Miss Lamb your lover of growing rainbow corn my loves,

The Ducks are doing wonderful... they frolic freely around the farm:)






...they are great friends with the Chickens, & thus far they are staying out of my Garden:)

Towards the end of the month, they will be moving out to the pond across the house from me:)

I just know they will love the Pond!!

Very soon I will post the captures of Farmer Lillard helping me build the new duck home next to the pond:)

Did you know I love you?:)

I send a kiss to each of your foreheads:)

Love love love!!:)

Snow pea vines, Eggplant & you holding hands with me,

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

No comments: