Friday, April 6, 2012

I will miss you Buck Beak...

hello my darlin dears, wonderful meadow creatures that are collecting twigs for nests & you precious gnomes who made a little head stone out of wood,

Miss Lamb you Buck Beak missing farmer here,

It is hard to post here on the blog, but our dear Buck Beak passed away yesterday... I believe he had a bronchial infection :(




He/she was a special bird... part hawk...part owl...part chicken.... I let the little one eat out of the bag:)

We will miss you:)

I am cremating the bird this afternoon, via camp fire, & I am going to spread it's ashes over my spring garden:)



I think Buck Beak would have liked that:)

I do...very true... Love you:)

Cedar, Pine & all that is tall

Yours Truly,

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

2 comments:

AnnieDrews said...

Your devotion to life and the land and how it all works in harmony is truly inspiring, Miss Lamb. Bless you. :)

Whitney said...

I'm so sorry to hear he/she passed away, but having his/her ashes over the garden does seem lovely.