Saturday, September 4, 2010

Blueberry Pie & The Sanfords:)

Hellooooooo My Dears:)

Things are going very swiftly...like a clear & Autumn river....around here:) I am currently in Oklahoma city and had an amazing time seeing a lot of my friends:)

I went & saw my lovely friend Jenny:)



We had lunch Together at Irma's Burger Shack & drinks over at Cheevers a bit later later in the night:)

But...For dinner i was invited to the lovely house of the Sanford's :) Mariah & Micheal :)



She is 7 months Preggers and gorgeous...ooohhhh that glow...I envy that glow:)

Here is Me and Mariah:)



I am wearing an Anthropologie dress:) & my new favorite boots from a flea market:)

Here are some captures i forgot to show you folks Yesterday from back on the farm:)

Of course...The Magical Figment (Who likes to pose way to much)






Boy is he a tree lover:)

..& the fluffy loved on Rosie....who thinks we are going somewhere:)



.....Rosie lives under my house..keeps away the Jack Rabbits & Armadillos (Armadillos scare me...I like the Jack Rabbits though:)...very cute:)

....& here is some artwork I did...



I named it "Blueberry Pie"

Lovely times.....

I was supposed to go to a lovely wedding today, but sadly I haft to go back to the farm this morn because of some unforseen circumstances (No babysitter anymore)...but....that is farm life ya know...But...Katie....Have an amazing wedding today and I love you more than you know my dear:)

Cheers, Beards & Blueberry Pie

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

P.s....I am posting something special a little later today...stay tuned my loves:) It hast to do with some amazing music:)

No comments: