Monday, September 13, 2010

Loving Newness:)

Hellooooo my loves:)

So.....this weekend I went with my handsome boys "Mark Philips & 3rd Generation" to lovely Hardy, Arkansas, where they performed at one of the many bluegrass festivals they play at every year:) I look forward to further helping and hanging out with the boys these next few months:) I just adore them... & In the next few days you shall see a few captures I took at a cute little resteraunt while out and about in Arkansas :)

But now, I am back on the farm and happier than a peach because I am putting together the pieces for the Meadow Meanderings show at Cuppies & Joe:)




The pieces are simply a joy to create....I adore Log Cabins and Meadows, and using those lovely lights in my life as inspirations has been great fun.....






In addition, I am very excited to introduce my new packets of Wildflower Seeds:)




I harvested them on the acerage...lots of Primrose...Morning Glory....Queen Annes Lace...Foxglove....Black Eyed Susan's.... sooooo many lovely colors:)

I can't wait to show you all of them...but you will just haft to wait until the 24th of September :)

....In addition, there are many lovely events on the Horizon in the next few weeks...For Example...

*I will be getting a lovely horse:)

*We shall be breaking ground on my new COTTAGE!!! a guest/writing/plant propagation cottage..with a lovely staircase :)


Cheers, Beards & Oak Trees:)

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

No comments: