Thursday, September 9, 2010

Bramble (A Pigmy Goat) Meets Figment

Hellooooooo darlin dears:)

So...this is going to be a bunch of captures, so I hope you can get through it my loves:)


I had a group of my friends out at Early Bird Acres for Labor day:)






The lovely Hillary brought out her Pigmy goat "Bramble".....Bramble and Fig became good friends...they are about the same size:)






They cuddle:)





Bramble seemed to like Baby Jack:)






Bramble simply looked natural in the living room.....he even reads (or eats the book)





We had an amazing lunch and great naps all around..even fig had a special snack:)











Ooooohhhhh and Harold...him asleep on the rug brings back memories of his first day with me:)




I had a great time cooking in the kitchen with everybody too:) I got to wear one of my favorite aprons and my ultimate favorite dress:)




My lovely friend Nora made it for me when I had a need for a new dress for a wedding:) I love it and it is just so darn comfy:)

So...that was lovely labor day at Early Bird Acres:)

Cheers, Beards & Bramble

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

9 comments:

Holly said...

I am in love with Bramble! Are Pygmy goats always that small, or is he a baby? Either way, I want one!!

Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb said...

Well...Hillary says she was the runt of the group...but she will grow to be about the size of a medium dog:) she is about eight months old:)

Briana Shepley said...

Yay interspecies love connection!

Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb said...

SheezKrafty- They are just young one's... they just have no idea:)

Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb said...

Bramble thinks she is a horse and Figment thinks he is a Lion:)

Heather said...

Awwww! That little goat is SO precious! I need one running around my house! Your home is so lovely!~ Love that dreamy peachy color with the blue/green...

Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb said...

Heather-Isn't she:) I was freaking out when i first saw her...she seemed to fit perfectly in:) thank you for liking my home dear!!:)

Christan said...

Does your friend sell those dresses? Gorgeous! Also, the goat is so cute I have to whisper when I say awww. ;)

Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb said...

Ms Lane- Wellllll...She actually moved to Portland...oh hope she starts making them again...I will holler if she does...isn't it just lovely:)