Saturday, September 4, 2010

Sleeping at Last...to wake up in the morn:)

HellloooooDarlin dears...what a lovely day here in Oklahoma:)!!!!

For a couple of years now I have been good friends with the band Sleeping At Last:) They are some of the kindest men I know and I look forward to every opportunity I get to work with these gents. I consider them to be two of the best Artists I know.

Ryan O'Neal from the above band has been a great encourager of my artwork...not only did he write the forward for the second edition of my book of Poetry: "Harmonicas & Honey: Writing About The Morning & The Colors It Keeps"



He also was kind enough to create 2 special songs for my newest installation "The Perpetual Picnic"

...& I am very proud to have for you a first listen of one of the songs....just click here:)

I shall play the other song next week...I must spread out the amazing-ness:)

Basically, in a nut shell, I asked my friends to look at the captures and read the story about Amelia Mae Eugene and go from there...I will try to post a song every 3 days from the Album (which is given with every purchase of the coffee table book and the book of Poetry...12 AMAZING tracks my loves)...

Sleeping At Last right now is working on their own huge project entitled "Yearbook"....you should check them out:)


Well, good night and sleep well my loves...I just tucked in all the animals and they are already fast asleep (Fred the donkey snores)...I am off to work on some lovely captures and drink a bit more coffee (which of course i do not need....but it is so good)...

Cheers, Beards & Bears

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

P.s....I was hard at work today sanding away on some oak for my "Meadow Meanderings" show at cuppies and joe....I am just SO darn excited:)

No comments: