Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Creatures of Spring:)

Hello my Darlin Dears, Handsome meadow creatures who love warming my feet while I work on embroidery in the sun & those always keeping me on my toes Gnomes who are thrilled to start spring planting with me today,

Miss Lamb your swiss chard growing farmer here,

As the beginning of March approaches, so does my excitement at getting a new gaggle of ducks and baby chicks:) Here to inspire you is some art...of ducks & chicks :)

"Quills & Smiles"



"Early Bird Acres"



"Just Written Part II"



....& here is a simple capture of Honey you might like:)

"Just In The Other Room"


....& this one is just for fun:)



I love them:)

I do love you folks too:)

Carrots, Radishes & planting my lovely peas and hoping for no hard freeze,

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

No comments: