Thursday, February 16, 2012

...the dogs are so much help:)

Hello my Darlin Dears, meadow creatures that like to have coffee with me in the grass just under the pecan tree & the Gnomes who are helping me plan for all of my spring picnics,

Miss Lamb your farmer who dreams of her future spring sheep here,

as mentioned in this last post, I had a lovely group of people representing OVAC, Kelsey Karper & Beau Leland, head out to Early Bird Acres and work on filming some images for a art bio for momentum Tulsa:)

Kellsey took a ton of great captures...

Here is what happens when I decide to take a capture:)

Witness…the process… (hahaha…goodness gracious… stacking that honey was hilarious… & so was the dog participation...they are a great support system)















....& the video guy himself Beau did not miss his share of animal participation:)

Kelsey took this capture of Butter getting Kozy:)



I adore it:)

...& this really fun one of me & Harold:) that is my favorite farm jacket:) & my favorite man:)


I can't to show you folks the finished product from the shoot:) The image is quite lovely :)

That will be in part Three of this lovely day:)

I wish you all a lovely day & I send a kiss to each of your foreheads, after I smooth away the hair from your face:)

White Handkerchiefs, gold honey & the green of a pasture morn,

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

No comments: