Thursday, February 2, 2012

Lovely Greeting Cards:)

Hello my Darlin Dears, Furry meadow creatures who were entertaining me while I was hanging laundry this morn & the adventures Gnomes who are insisting I get two more pigs who say they can find truffles....the question is, is there truffles to be found?:)

Miss Lamb your soup making farmer here:)

As I have been talking about this week here on the Early Bird Acres blog, I have a lovely solo show over at Visions in the Paseo coming up:)

For this lovely occasion, I have been making limited edition Greeting Cards:)





Blank on the inside, filled with paper hearts & a surprise postcard, I am excited for many a Valentine & "Thinking Of You" message to be wrote inside of these framable cards:)

...& we can not forget about the lovely Logo on the back:)



....Now, you just need to come and see them in person:)

Banjos, Fiddles & Edible Flowers,

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

No comments: