Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Design my Darlin Dear:)

Hellooooo my Darlin Dear, you handsome meadow creatures who perch just outside my windows & you wonderful Gnomes who gave me a amazing Red Cedar stump...you little ones are brilliant,

Miss Lamb your seed sprouting & handkerchief adorned farmer here,

The last couple of weeks I have been working with the amazing Scott Matthew Twitchell & he has produced some really great little cards for me:) & he also sent me images as he was printing:) it was really great to see the process:)

...& here it is:)









................................................

Speaking of design, the same guy shall be helping me with my "Support Local Farmer" t-shirts:) It is based off of this design :)


....& this is a recent one... who knows what I am going to do with it:)


...................

I am currently doing a ton of work in the garden...tilling, burning, landscaping, rooting with pigs, adding manure, sprouting...all kind of things:) be expecting posts:)

here is a capture to tide over your agrarian needs:)

"We Named Our Children After Trees"



"She Used A Carrot To Hold Up Her Hair"



What are you planting this spring?:)

Long Afternoons, Big dinners & swings hung from trees,

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey LAmb

No comments: