Monday, February 27, 2012

...Until She Freshens :)

Hello my Darlin Dears, wonderful meadow creatures who become more lively on those sunny days & you Gnomes.... who are enjoying the last bit of Hard Cheddar from my summer cheese making adventures this lovely week,

Miss Lamb your carrot loving farmer here,

so.... the lovely Ohio is officialy dry, upon my decision:)

Ohio is my milk cow:)

I am enjoying my last bit of Hard Cheedar & when I settle down for this evening on the farm, I will enjoy my last bit of Mozzerella from my precious girl:)



She will probably not Freshen (have a baby cow, & with that, produce an amazing amount of milk yet again) until next July or August:)

I just love making cheese:)!!



But with that, I am looking into expanding my Herd again and getting another Jersey Cow:)

...Now I just must hope beyond hope that my art shows go really well so I can afford one!!:)

I wish you darlin dears a lovely day & I send a kiss to each of your foreheads:)

Mozzerella, Ricotta & Rosemary to compliment,

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

No comments: