Tuesday, February 21, 2012

....& a Rooster found her:)

Hello my Darlin Dears, furry meadow creatures whom sleep on my feet while I nap & you sweet Gnomes who keep on talking about Ducks...they are just really excited about Ducks this March:)

Miss Lamb your lover of Cedar barns here,

So....while on an adventure with one of my fellow farm friends to go and get some baby chicks for him, I was given a rooster:)

My friend volunteered a name, & from there he was called "Charles" ..but most call him Charlie:)

I have taken a few captures with my I-Pad:)





but.....it seems Charles is Popular with the masses:) I have received over a bakers dozen posts & emails from people containing images of Charles:)

here are 2 of my favorites:)




even Charlie as a Gangster rooster :)



for the time being, until i get some Ducks this spring, he will be sticking with me:) we are for some adventures in Norman, America today to record some fiddle tunes, & that should be fun:)

Stay tuned for more adventures with Charles & I :)

I send a pie to all of you kitchens & a kiss to each of your foreheads:)

Gardens for chickens, fresh greens for spring & a line of doors & saw horses upon which we feast,

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

1 comment:

AnnieDrews said...

I prefer "Charles". It's so noble. :)