Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Lovely show at Visions in the Paseo:)

Hello my Darlin Dears, wonderful meadow creatures who are enjoying the thoughts of future springs & those helpful Gnomes who are helping me plant purple potatoes,

Miss Lamb your horse riding & future sheep owner farmer here:)

I just wanted to show you folks a few images of the show that is up at Visions in the Paseo this month:)

Yall Should go by & visit:)

"Honey & Maple Syrup (Could Be Best Friends)"


"Whole-Hearted & More Rabbit Than Bear"



"Morning Amongst The Known & Sweet"



"Morning Amongst The New"




"Pillows For The Perpetual"


There are many many pieces that you simply haft to see in the gallery, so go visit!!:)


actually...

Today from 1-5, I shall be at the gallery for Sunday on Paseo creek :) a Really lovely time..& it is so nice outside:)

come see me:)

Lavender, Curls & white cotton dresses,

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

No comments: