Monday, February 6, 2012

The Show:)

Hello my Darlin Dears, those furry meadow creatures whom litterally steal my pies from my window sill & those Gnomes who keep on requesting pies with heart crusts,

Miss Lamb your Tilling of Top Soil farmer here,

The lovely show at Visions in the Paseo went really well :) It was great to see all of your faces and hear lots of lovely feedback on my new pieces:) I shall be taking some fun captures very soon of the actual pieces and gallery and show you all, but for now, here is a capture that the lovely Cynthia took of me at the show:)



I was accidently striking a pose:) My hair kept falling down..

...& yes:)

...It tis a Anthropology dress:)

The show runs all month my Darlin Dears & we have a few special events planned during the month:) I will keep you in the know:)

............................................................................................

Speaking of pieces, I have a request from you all:)

Answer these questions to yourself:)

Do you per chance have a Sam Lamb capture in your house?:)

Do you know somebody you have given a Sam Lamb capture to?:)

Is there a Sam Lamb piece hanging at a place you love, and you enjoying looking at it?:)

Well, in return for a capture of that piece & a line or two of info about the piece (your thoughts and feelings about it), I will send you a lovely postcard from Early Bird Acres:)



You can even just take it with your phone:) it can be quick:) I would adore to see them:)

Send your captures to: earlybirdacres@gmail.com

Include the image, info & your address:)

Did you know that I love you?:)

I really truly do:)

I send a kiss to each of your foreheads:)

White Handkerchiefs, Dark Soil & Purple potatoes,

Miss Samantha Jolle Honey Lamb

2 comments:

Kate Alexander. said...

I'll send a picture of mine! I absolutely love it, and am looking forward to hanging up some more :)

Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb said...

Can't wait Kate:) please do send over!!:(