Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Fertile & Cleansed:) haha!!

Hello my Darlin Dears, you sweet meadow love birds whom just know.... & you Gnomes who are baking a heart pie with me today,

Miss Lamb your sugar cookie & seed catalog loving farmer here,

Gosh...it is the 14th...of Febuary ....& it tis not Valentines:)

It is Lupercalia:)!!

I want my ground to be fertile & my farm to be cleansed :)

(I will do this by planting where my pigs have lived (the pigs that I loved) & shoveling lovely manuer into my garden)

But, I did want to share a love poem with you I wrote a while ago:) I love poem that was beautifally recorded & braided with the sound of birds & bluegrass music:)

Why We Always Smile at Flowers

Haha...oh my goodness gracious:) Yes, I am single..

.... all in good time:)

I can't wait for Spring:)

I am cooking a pie for Harold & I:)



I send a kiss to each of your foreheads :)

antique paper hearts, lover of light & the need for the morning,

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

No comments: