Saturday, May 12, 2012

A Farmers Familiar :)

Hello my Darlin Dears, wonderful meadow creatures that sleep in the wheat & you wonderful Gnomes that treat the wheat harvest like an Ocean,


Miss Lamb your farmer of the fields here,


I have been busy at work all around the farm my loves:) & of course I have had my capturing eyes on those wheat fields:)


Here is, thus far, what I have created...


What do you think my loves?:)

"More Lamb Than Wolf Part I"

"More Lamb Than Wolf Part II"



"More Lamb Than Wolf Part III"


I shall be working on the counterpart possibly today if the rain holds:) But goodness gracious is harvest going to be lovely:) I just can't wait...

I believe we shall be cutting next week in fact:)

Did you know I love you like the sunny morn you are?:)

The Lion, The Lamb & open pastures where the wolf abides,

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

No comments: