Tuesday, May 8, 2012

You can never have to much Baby Duck cuteness:)

Hello my Darlin Dears, wonderful meadow creatures that run with the wolves & you adorable & helpful Gnomes who wake me up when I sleep walk out to the garden, & try to plant myself in the ground like a seed,


Miss Lamb your creature of Spring farmer here,


I have just been having way to much fun with the new baby ducks folks....Ooohhh so lovely time:)


...& here is a sequence of moments I captured called "Can you see me now Mom?"

"I really do like that Butterfly up there Mom."

"I sure as the day see you!!"

"I am kind of sleepy Mom. Can I sleep in the hanky?:)


"I like that shade of blue Mom."

(No Words:)

"Big Hugs!!!"

I have learned a few things in the past week....

I have learned that baby Ducks love love chasing moths:) & I also learned that the feeling of baby Duck feet running across your legs is Magical:)

What is Magical to you Darlin Dears?:)

Did you know I love you?:)

I send a kiss to each of your foreheads...

Fiddles, Wheat Harvest & The girl whom was raised by Wolves,

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

No comments: