Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Picnic Under The Pecan Tree:)

Hello my Darlin Dears, wonderful meadow creatures that fall asleep on my front porch and you comical Gnomes that helped me make Strawberry Jam today and tried to wear it as face paint (really... I just caught you eating it you anwry things...),


Miss Lamb your cottage loving a creek fishing farmer here,


Life has been so darn busy here at Early bird Acres... there is just sooooo much I want to tell you right now...

But I just plain can't yet...

Here are a few things that I can tell you:)

My milk cow Ohio is nearly due... she is going to Freshen any day now:)

In a very Agrarian way (nothing mean about it Ohio... you are a cow), she is HUGE in her tummy... I am surprised she can still fit through the barn door:)

I really want her to have a Girl this time... I will be fine with a boy... I adored Sweet Basil, but gosh I just want a little Girl.. raise her to be another lovely milk cow:)


The Garden is doing amazing:)

We have been getting so much lovely rain here in Hobart. I have more peas in a pod than I can count in a day:) Now, I just need squash.... I have practically a field of Squash flowers, now they just need to grow Squashes !!

I have been having many a picnic under my pecan tree:)


With Harold of course....

Harvest has Halted because of the rain, but we do not have much left to cut... it was an amazing Harvest:)

But anyways, I will be posting more later in the week..... I really do, love you...

Picnics with wine, flowers dresses and the Lion verses the Lamb at darts,

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

No comments: