Friday, May 4, 2012

Welcome to this Sweet Old World baby Ducks:)

Hello my darlin dears, meadow creatures that enjoy nesting in fruit trees & you adorable Gnomes who want me to name every animal we see (got a little dangerous when Acorn brought home a Skunk he wanted me to name...Acorn has),

Miss Lamb your Farmer of the Flora & Fauna here,

Well, they were hatched on the lovely First.... all healthy.... & ready to be loved:)

Welcome to the world Giant Pekin Duckies :)


Farmer Lillard helped me build a baby Duck habitat for them this week, & they are just loving it:)




I like to sit in a chair at night and watch them catch Moths that are attracted to their heat lamp:)

I also like sitting in their home and letting them run all over me...they like nesting in my nest like hair:)

Stay tuned for many more baby duck Stories & Adventures from Early Bird Acres:)

Did you know I love you?:)

Did you know my baby Ducks love you?:)

We send a kiss and a peck to each of your foreheads...

Blackberry pie, Magic & the quiche you say that can win your heart,

Yours Truly,

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

2 comments:

Lucy said...

Your ducklings are adorable! Thanks for giving me a smile on a grey Friday!

Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb said...

No problem Lucy:) i need to post more sheep captures for you:)