Monday, May 21, 2012

Yayy for Field Trips:)


Hello my Darlin Dears, wonderful meadow creatures that like to cuddle into my side in the meadow & you darling Gnomes who like to eat their weight in Strawberries,

Miss Lamb you Farmer of the fields & fanciful hereJ

Most recently, I had a lovely group of Moms & Kiddos out to the farm. I must say, we had a blast..

Here is just a cue in on the cuteness that occurred...


A Future Farmer right here folks:)

The lovely moms were the wonderful Mandy & Evie :) Both amazing women & lovely spirits I must say:)


Evie posted some amazing captures, & told quite a wonderful story of her journey out to EBA:)

Picking Lovely Radishes

Bringing In Ohio

The kids were simply wonderful, & it is just so much fun watching them explore the farm:) I just really enjoy hearing about the farm, & seeing the farm, through someone Else's creative perspective :)

Just wonderful...

Ya know what else is wonderful? Hilarious group portraits on the old Tractor named "Smoothie" :)



Lets give one big smile for the joy of joy....ok?:)

You folks all have a lovely week, & know...that I as sure as the Morn, Love you...

Sweet Peas, Sunrise & Making Cheese from raw milk,

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb



1 comment:

evie s. said...

Oh my, these groups shots are just great!! And love the capture of my little lad on the banjo. I have a feeling he may end up playing that or the violin when he grows up a bit. If so, he will have to play you a song!