Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Picking Sand Plums :)

Hello my darlin dears, wonderful meadow creatures that roll around in the flowers & you adorable Gnomes whom like to make me crowns from the pasture,

Miss Lamb your raiser of barns and lover of the land Farmer here,

Did someone say Sand Plums...?

Oh yes... they are turning ripe:) it is about that time again...

Sand Plum wine....

Sand Plum Jelly....

I will make it all:)

Now if they will all hurry up and ripen:)

I saw thousands of green ones, but only a basket worth of ripe ones:) But I will give it one more week...



Did I mention we have just a few wildflowers ?:)

Did you know that I love you?:)

Banjos, Harvest dinners & you kissing me for no particular reason except to make me smile,

Yours Truly, Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb

No comments: