Thursday, May 31, 2012

Young Farmers:)

Hello my Darlin Dears, wonderful meadow creatures that love hidding in the Zuchinni patch & you adorable Gnomes that tried tameing Fred the Donkey into being a plow horse.... they found that all the apples in the world will not work:)


Miss Lamb your girl in the Garden young farmer here,


I am happier than a peach to be sharing with yall a lovely new society I am a part of:)

A group of wonderful young farmers:)

Can you spot this Little Lamb?:)

Apparently.... I am in the next generation of agricultural pioneers:)

What a title to live up to:)

GOOD magazine put together a lovely list of young farmers across america, & I feel fortunate enough to be amongst them :) But you know what this list is missing?

Look closely....

It needs....more Oklahomans:)

Living here & knowing the people here, I would love to see more of my fellow young farmers not only thrive on their own farms, but show the other states how diverse & wonderful we are!!

Ok....I have said my peace:)

You can read my particular profile right here darlin dears...

Much more is to come from being a young farmer, & I look forward to sharing my adventures with you all my loves:) 


Did you know I love you?:) I really do....


Spring Storms, Summer Cottages & you spending a lovely picnic with me,

Miss Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb



No comments: